Wednesday 6 January 2016

Up The Garden Path

Hello, Long time no post! Sorry about that (long absences from this blog seem to be all I do at the moment)... Any way some big life changes have occured and without going into too much detail I was left computerless for a good few months but now I'm typing away on my brand new lap top which just arrived this morning.





These photos were taken at Carrick Hill a beautiful museum and gardens which I visited with my father and his wife. It was a beautiful day and I just had to take the opportunity to snap some outfit photo's in the stunning gardens! This outfit is almost all thrifted, with the exception of the skirt which I got on sale from ICE a few years ago. The shoes I picked up when I was in Bunbury, WA last January with one of my best friends, the bag and the top I got from the same store in Adelaide, I think it was the Red Cross. While both the top and bag cost a little more than I usually spend ($16 each) they suited my sartorial desires perfectly and I couldn't resist. My headband and necklace both came from eBay for a few dollars each.  





Until next time
A
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment