Monday 16 January 2017

Outfit: Florals for Summer


Well, It's been awhile! Last time I posted it was before christmas and the new year! I took a little time to myself to spend time with family and have a nice relaxing break but now I'm back and anxious to get back into the swing of things! I put this little outfit together for a nice, if wet, day exploring wineries around the Clare Valley looking for possible wedding venues - nothing yet but we are still looking!

This outfit is all thrifted, with the exception of my trusty boots from target! The tunic top is a shirt in size 3XL that I wear belted, it's incredibly light and comfortable and I just couldn't go past that gorgeous print!

Life has been pretty lazy lately but I do have a couple of little things I'm working on so you should be seeing a bit more activity around here fairly soon - watch this space!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment