Friday 16 December 2016

10 things that have made me happy this week


This week has been a pretty big one for me with some very exciting things happening! Let's get straight to all the excitement:

  1. Getting engaged! Mark planned out the most amazing proposal (and picked out an amazing ring) - details to follow, watch this space!
  2. Securing tickets to go see Hamilton while we are in San Fransisco next year!
  3. Charlie the Choo-Choo arriving in the mail.
  4. Wrapping all of the Christmas presents and putting them under the tree - I felt a tiny bit of my usual Christmas spirit returning!
  5. Glancing down at my hands and seeing my ring at odd times - makes me smile every time (yes, I'm in a bit of a sappy mood this week!)
  6. Giving the bunnies their papaya tablets (to keep their digestion all running smoothly while they moult) - they get so excited to gobble them down and it's adorable!
  7. Hidden Mickey nails.
  8. Cuddles with Akela - he was in a sooky mood yesterday and I loved every minute of it! 
  9. Starting to look at all the first wedding details: Honeymoon ideas (Disney World is looking like a possibility at this point), theming (again with Disney - don't tell me you're surprised!) and colour schemes... All very exciting!
  10. Watching movies with my classes on my last work day - such an easy and enjoyable way to finish of the working year. 



*** Happy sharing inspired by Rosie ***

No comments:

Post a Comment