Friday 2 December 2016

Outfit: Zootopia

 When I get new things I usually want to wear them right away so I'll try and build an outfit around that item. Sometimes it takes ages to find the right combination and sometimes it all just falls into place. This was one of those outfits that just fell into place and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. This outfit was so comfortable and I felt so confident in this silhouette - It's definitely one I'll be looking at wearing again and again! Add to this the quirky bunny print and it's the skirt dreams are made off. I paired my perfect skirt with a fox print scarf and cute knit, running the burgundy in the scarf through the outfit with a little cardigan for the cooler parts of the day. Let's talk about this little jumper shall we, it's a nice muted pink colour but it has little sparkles through the fabric and the cute details in the sleeve just add a little something extra - classic but with an added quirk, exactly how I like my clothes!











Outfit details: Skirt - Chicwish // jumper - gift // boots - Target // scarf - eBay // cardigan - gift

No comments:

Post a Comment