Thursday 10 November 2016

Life Lately: Thursday Update




Hello, thanks for stopping by for this little life update. Those that know me IRL know that I’ve had a lot going on at the moment and not all of them have been good things, consequently this little place on the internet has had to take the backseat. I have missed devoting time to my blog but I also will admit to feeling a little uninspired lately – I think I’ve just been too tired to think up new ideas!
So what’s been taking up my time lately: paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork! I’ve had applications for work, some legal documents and so much budgeting (trying to make the dollars and cents add up was hard this year!) I’ve also been trying to get on top of the mess that is currently my house, trying to sort out all the stuff I brought with me as well as all of Mark’s things that were left at his parent’s house until this past month. It’s been hard work and we are having to leave a reasonable amount of stuff packed away just to be able to move around the house! It’s been a lot of hard work and I’m just relieved that I’m starting to get on top of it all! Here's an update on the little things I've been up to lately: 

Watching: Old episodes of the Gilmore Girls in preparation for A Year in the Life.
Reading: The Hate List by Jennifer Brown - I just finished it this afternoon, two days after I started it!
Listening to: Revolution Radio by Green Day. On repeat.
Cooking: Nothing today! Had a pub meal for dinner.
Feeling: Overwhelmed - I've had so much on my plate recently and it just doesn't seem to stop piling up!
Planning: A relaxing weekend at home without needing to drive down to Adelaide!
Loving: Walking around without a thick winter coat on - I feel so light!
Enjoying: Getting out walking with my not-so-little puppy.

Little things of note:

  • We booked our trip to America (specifically California) for the July holidays next year.
  • Akela has turned out to be quite the little terror and needed ANOTHER trip to the vet - this time someone bit him a little too hard while there were playing on a rather sensitive part of his anatomy. 
  • I've been getting back into the kitchen and cooking up some simple little meals - nothing fancy but it's good when I get the time to actually cook!


No comments:

Post a Comment