Wednesday 27 July 2016

Outfit: Black and white and red all over

I've found it really hard to get back into the swing of blogging since the holidays, despite all my best intentions to keep blogging through the holidays life apparently had other plans! Now Mark is back at work but I was struck down my a nasty cold and my productivity slowed to a snails pace... but tomorrow I'll be back at work and the world moves on so I'm making every effort to shake off the dust and get back into a routine. So without further ado here are the outfit photos I promised last week.
























These photos were taken at the lovely Sevenhill Cellars on the steps of the church. Sevenhill Cellars is one of my favourite places as it offers so much - even if you aren't a wine drinker. You can stroll through the grounds or have a picnic on the rolling lawns and, best of all, they host Shakespeare in the Vines each February. This outfit is a bit of a departure from my norm as it has very little colour in it, just black, white and navy blue, but I thought it looked good with the pop of red that my hair adds in. I'm certainly not planning any permanent departures from my beloved colourful outfits but it was fun to experiment with something a little different.























Outfit Details:
Hat, shirt, skirt - thrifted
Scarf, jacket - eBay
Boots - Target
Socks - Big W

No comments:

Post a Comment