Friday 16 September 2016

10 things that have made me happy this week

source

































This week has had a few little frustrations - the main ones being the fact the internet seems to have decided to only selectively load some pages - some days blogger has refused to load and my plans to post have been thwarted! It's also been cold and wet and decided to bucket down on the day I organised someone to come and do yard work. Such is life and the dangers of being dependent on the internet! This week has also been pretty productive - lots of things crossed off my to do list, even if one of those things was just finishing my book! Overall, aside from the weather, I can find some pretty great points for this week!


  1. A last minute trip into Port Pirie last night for some dinner and a spot of shopping.
  2. Akela almost sleeping through the night - just one trip outside at 4am and no accidents!
  3. The sun showing itself today - indulging in my morning cuppa sitting in the sun watching the dogs play around in the back yard.
  4. Spending the time to sit down and finish reading a whole book - a few hours in the evenings/afternoons put aside and I feel happy and refreshed.
  5. Oven baked potatoes (no lazy microwave method here) piled high with sour cream and cheese for dinner one night - so unhealthy but so good.
  6. Burning scented candles and making the living room smell amazing - I've nearly reached the end of an amazing caramel soy candle that makes the room smell sweet and cozy.
  7. Adding to my novelty bag collection with a cute popcorn shaped bag from Kmart (does not appear to be on their website) - coming soon to a blogpost!
  8. Hot showers after cold days, then climbing into warm pyjamas and cuddling up to my hot water bottle, and cat!
  9. Being given a couple of bags of clothes to sort through from an acquaintance of my fathers - I found some pretty amazing things and a few pieces to rework once I can find my sewing machine!
  10. Morning snuggle time with my little family - pile two people, two dogs and the cat onto the bed and enjoy... Unfortunately the bunnies have to miss out!


*** Happy sharing inspired by Rosie ***
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment