Thursday 9 June 2016

Home Inspiration: things to put on my walls

The longer we live in our little rental the more I find myself dreaming of a charming, well decorated and organised home. One morning it occurred to me: why am I waiting? Yes, we could get a phone call any day to say we will be moving out in a month of two but more likely we will still be here for another six month. Yes, we have restrictions in what we can do with this house but that doesn't mean I have to do nothing. With that in mind I've been exploring ideas that can be moved with us when we move - one of those things is wall decorations so here's a little round up of what's been catching my eye recently! For more follow along on my Pinterest!

source
^ I love this gallery wall's mix of important photos, quotes and objects.

source
 ^ Cute and rustic.

source
 ^ This obviously needs to wait until after we have our actual home!

source
 ^ Pastels, maps, quotes - what's not to love! 

source
 ^ Because anything Frozen themed is a winner in my books. 

source
 ^ This is so cute - I bought something similar recently but maybe I need another one?
source
^ Love this idea and easy enough to DIY and personalise - Watch this space!

Hope you're having a good week!

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment