Friday 3 June 2016

10 things that have made me happy this week

Source

This week has been a busy one, following what was a very busy weekend, it's safe to say I'm very glad it's the weekend! I'm extra glad it's the weekend because I have a blessedly quiet weekend planned, housework, dog walks and many cups of tea inclusive. I don't usually talk about the little funny comics I find each week but can't let this one slip by without mentioning it. As the owner of 4 darling little house rabbits I can't get enough of this comic! So relatable and so funny, if you have bunnies or have had them it's a great little comic to have a giggle over. Here's what else has made this week a happy one:

    1. My hot water bottle at about 4am - also checking the time and realising I can roll back over and sleep for another few hours.
    2. Finally doing the grocery shopping and Mark and I standing in the shop and almost simultaneously deciding we didn't want to go back out to the pub for dinner, sometimes our train of thought is so similar it's scary!
    3. Writing lists - to do lists, to buy lists, the lot! It gives me such a sense of purpose, not to mention the illusion of organisation!
    4. The smell of other peoples' wood stoves burning - one of my favourite winter scents, even if it does make me jealous that I don't have one.
    5. Scully bunny being back to her original weight - we're not there yet but she's getting better! 
    6. The moment I knew Mark was home early on Wednesday because his phone automatically connected to my car as I pulled up next to the house. 
    7. Putting my hair into a high pony tail, for the first time in about a year, without it all falling straight back out.
    8. Tuesday morning's cheeky sleep in - it sure didn't help my productivity but it was definitely needed!
    9. Tribbles' new sleeping spot on the bottom shelf of my clothes rack - it results in furry clothes but it sure is cute.
    10. Jack's utter joy when I gave him a brand new tennis ball - definitely a lesson in appreciating the little things in life!
Hope you all have wonderful weekends lined up!
A xx

*** Happy sharing inspired by Rosie ***

No comments:

Post a Comment